Jump to Main Content
- Saha, Bodhisattwa; Bhattacharya, Swati Gupta
- Journal of proteomics 2017 v.165 pp. 1-10
- hay fever, etc ; Phoenix dactylifera; Phoenix sylvestris; acetylation; allergenicity; allergens; beta-conglycinin; beta-galactosidase; coconuts; cross reaction; databases; derivatization; diagnostic techniques; epitopes; glucans; immunoblotting; immunoglobulin E; immunotherapy; in vitro studies; ions; isoflavones; methionine adenosyltransferase; patients; peptides; pollen; pollen proteins; proteomics; trees; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis; vaccine development; India; Show all 31 Subjects
- ... Pollen grains from Phoenix sylvestris (date palm), a commonly cultivated tree in India has been found to cause severe allergic diseases in an increasing percentage of hypersensitive individuals. To unearth its allergenic components, pollen protein were profiled by two-dimensional gel electrophoresis followed by immunoblotting with date palm pollen sensitive patient sera. Allergens were identified ...
- Mousavi, Fateme; Majd, Ahmad; Shahali, Youcef; Ghahremaninejad, Farrokh; Shokouhi Shoormasti, Raheleh; Pourpak, Zahra
- Journal of proteomics 2017 v.154 pp. 94-101
- hay fever, etc ; Ailanthus altissima; USDA; allergenicity; allergens; blood serum; calreticulin; databases; gel electrophoresis; immunoglobulin E; immunotherapy; invasive species; mass spectrometry; molecular weight; patients; pectate lyase; phosphopyruvate hydratase; plants (botany); pollen; proteomics; Iran; Italy; United States; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Ailanthus altissima pollen (AAP) is considered as an emerging cause of respiratory allergy in United States, Italy and Iran. However, the allergenic composition of AAP is still unknown and has yet to be characterized. The present study aimed to identify AAP allergens using a proteomics-based approach. For this purpose, optimized AAP protein extracts were analyzed using 1D- and 2D- gel electrophore ...