Jump to Main Content
- Simon, Oliver; Klebensberger, Janosch; Mükschel, Björn; Klaiber, Iris; Graf, Nadja; Altenbuchner, Josef; Huber, Armin; Hauer, Bernhard; Pfannstiel, Jens
- Journal of proteomics 2015 v.122 pp. 11-25
- Pseudomonas putida; alcohol dehydrogenase; bacteria; beta acids; beta oxidation; biocatalysts; biofuels; butanol; cost effectiveness; energy costs; fatty acids; fermentation; hosts; mutants; oxidation; phospholipids; proteins; proteome; proteomics; solvents; surveys; taxonomic keys; toxicity
- ... To increase the efficiency of biocatalysts a thorough understanding of the molecular response of the biocatalyst to precursors, products and environmental conditions applied in bioconversions is essential. Here we performed a comprehensive proteome and phospholipid analysis to characterize the molecular response of the potential biocatalyst Pseudomonas putida KT2440 to the next-generation biofuel ...
- Mustafa, Ghazala; Sakata, Katsumi; Hossain, Zahed; Komatsu, Setsuko
- Journal of proteomics 2015 v.122 pp. 100-118
- Glycine max; alcohol dehydrogenase; biochemical pathways; byproducts; cluster analysis; cytotoxicity; fermentation; floods; gene expression regulation; genes; glycolysis; growth performance; nanosilver; proteins; proteomics; pyruvate decarboxylase; roots; seedling growth; soybeans; transcription (genetics)
- ... Flooding negatively affects the soybean growth; however, silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) enhanced the growth under stress. To study the effects of AgNPs on soybean under flooding, a gel-free proteomic technique was used. The morphological analysis of early-stage soybean exposed to flooding with AgNPs of various sizes and concentrations revealed enhanced seedling growth by treatment with 15nm AgNPs at ...