Jump to Main Content
- Gołębiowska-Pikania, Gabriela, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of proteomics 2017 v.169 pp. 73-86
- Hordeum vulgare; catalase; drought; drought tolerance; enzyme activity; genotype; leaves; models; molecular weight; photosynthesis; protein synthesis; proteins; proteome; proteomics; reactive oxygen species; soil; stomatal conductance; superoxide dismutase; water content; water stress; winter barley
- ... The present study investigated drought-induced changes in proteome profiles of ten DH lines of winter barley, relatively varied in water deficit tolerance level. Additionally, the parameters describing the functioning of the photosynthetic apparatus and the activity of the antioxidative system were analysed. Water deficit (3-week growth in soil with water content reduced to ca. 35%) induced signif ...
- Gołębiowska-Pikania, Gabriela, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of proteomics 2017 v.169 pp. 58-72
- H+/K+-exchanging ATPase; H-transporting ATP synthase; Hordeum vulgare; acclimation; biochemical pathways; catalase; cold tolerance; doubled haploids; enzyme activity; fatty acids; ferredoxin-NADP reductase; freezing; genetic variation; genotype; hydrogen peroxide; isozymes; leaves; methyltransferases; mitochondria; photosystem II; proteins; proteomics; ribosomal RNA; ribulose-bisphosphate carboxylase; ribulose-bisphosphate carboxylase activase; seedlings; stress response; temperature; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis; winter barley
- ... The changes in protein abundance induced by cold hardening were analysed by 2 DE in ten doubled haploid (DH) lines of winter barley, highly differentiated with respect to freezing tolerance level. Among 45 differential proteins identified by MALDI-TOF/TOF, the majority was classified as related to photosynthesis, carbohydrate metabolism, oxidation-reduction reactions and stress response. Among the ...