Jump to Main Content
- Sanddal, T.L.; Upchurch, J.; Sanddal, N.D.; Esposito, T.J.
- Journal of rural health 2005 v.21 no.1 pp. 65-69
- Wyoming, etc ; rural health care; American Indians; animal injuries; alcohol abuse; lifestyle; prediction; death; accident prevention; health services; Montana; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Context: Many American Indian nations, tribes, and bands are at an elevated risk for premature death from unintentional injury. Previous research has documented a relationship between alcohol-related injury and subsequent injury death among predominately urban samples. The presence or nature of such a relationship has not been documented among American Indians living in the northern plains. Purpos ...
- Hagopian, A.; House, P.; Dyck, S.; LeMire, J.; Billett, D.; Knievel, M.; Hart, L.G.
- Journal of rural health 2000 v.16 no.1 pp. 81-90
- Wyoming, etc ; health services; rural communities; surveys; community development; Alaska; Idaho; Montana; Washington; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... A rural health services development program of the University of Washington School of Medicine has worked for 15 years with communities throughout the five-state region of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Washington and Wyoming to strengthen their health systems. In the course of that work, 56 communities were surveyed about their utilization and opinions of local health systems. This database allows the f ...