Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Jiyun; Lee, Jeehyun
- Journal of sensory studies 2018 v.33 no.6 pp. e12467
- consumer acceptance, etc ; asymmetry; cluster analysis; foods; hedonic scales; Korean Peninsula; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... In this study, 32 food samples evaluated previously with the 9‐point hedonic scale were examined to determine: (a) Korean consumers’ acceptability of commercial food products; (b) differences in liking score and its distribution among the samples; and (c) the use of the 9‐point hedonic scale by Korean consumers. The results show the existence of hedonic asymmetry and central tendency, but not much ...
- Kim, Mina K.; Kwak, Han Sub; Kim, Mi Jeong; Kim, Sang Sook
- Journal of sensory studies 2018 v.33 no.2 pp. e12323
- consumer acceptance, etc ; consumer attitudes; consumer preferences; consumers (people); fermented fish; fish sauce; markets; principal component analysis; soy sauce; soybean paste; soybeans; traditional foods; umami; Korean Peninsula; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The objective of this study was to identify the drivers of liking for commercially mass‐produced doenjang (fermented soybean paste) among Korean consumers, by correlating the results from descriptive analysis and consumer acceptance testing. Ten doenjang samples were tested, seven of which were manufactured through a modified method and three via applying traditional method for mass production. Si ...