Jump to Main Content
- Kim, Mina K.; Kwak, Han Sub; Kim, Mi Jeong; Kim, Sang Sook
- Journal of sensory studies 2018 v.33 no.2 pp. e12323
- consumer acceptance, etc ; consumer attitudes; consumer preferences; consumers (people); fermented fish; fish sauce; markets; principal component analysis; soy sauce; soybean paste; soybeans; traditional foods; umami; Korean Peninsula; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The objective of this study was to identify the drivers of liking for commercially mass‐produced doenjang (fermented soybean paste) among Korean consumers, by correlating the results from descriptive analysis and consumer acceptance testing. Ten doenjang samples were tested, seven of which were manufactured through a modified method and three via applying traditional method for mass production. Si ...
- Kim, Mina K.; Chung, Hyun‐Jung; Bang, Woo‐Suk
- Journal of sensory studies 2018 v.33 no.6 pp. e12462
- consumer acceptance, etc ; acid value; alcohols; ammonium nitrogen; color; consumer preferences; enzyme activity; microbial activity; nitrogen; pH; quality control; reducing sugars; salinity; sensation; soybean paste; sugar content; sweetness; titratable acidity; water content; South Korea; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... The objective of this study was in twofold: (a) to determine the physiochemical quality characteristics of Doenjang samples manufactured by different methods and (b) to determine the relationship between these characteristics and consumer acceptability. Furthermore, consumer acceptability of the Doenjang samples according to the participant's region of residency (northern vs. southeastern) was inv ...