Jump to Main Content
- Choe, Seo‐Youn; Hong, Jae‐Hee
- Journal of sensory studies 2018 v.33 no.3 pp. e12327
- consumer acceptance, etc ; case studies; cuisine; foreign markets; noodles; researchers; traditional foods; uncertainty; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Owing to consumers' neophobic responses, successfully launching an ethnic food onto a foreign market is challenging. Information may increase the liking of an ethnic food by decreasing uncertainty about it. This study investigated whether information influences Malaysian consumers' acceptance of and familiarity with Korean ethnic food. Two traditional Korean noodle products were evaluated by 212 M ...
- Kim, Mina K.; Kwak, Han Sub; Kim, Mi Jeong; Kim, Sang Sook
- Journal of sensory studies 2018 v.33 no.2 pp. e12323
- consumer acceptance, etc ; consumer attitudes; consumer preferences; consumers (people); fermented fish; fish sauce; markets; principal component analysis; soy sauce; soybean paste; soybeans; traditional foods; umami; Korean Peninsula; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The objective of this study was to identify the drivers of liking for commercially mass‐produced doenjang (fermented soybean paste) among Korean consumers, by correlating the results from descriptive analysis and consumer acceptance testing. Ten doenjang samples were tested, seven of which were manufactured through a modified method and three via applying traditional method for mass production. Si ...