Jump to Main Content
- Leghissa, Allegra; Hildenbrand, Zacariah L.; Schug, Kevin A.
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 398-415
- Cannabis; analytical methods; cannabinoids; chemical constituents of plants; drugs; instrumentation; metabolites; plant extracts; terpenoids; United States
- ... Cannabis has garnered a great deal of new attention in the past couple of years in the United States due to the increasing instances of its legalization for recreational use and indications for medicinal benefit. Despite a growing number of laboratories focused on cannabis analysis, the separation science literature pertaining to the determination of cannabis natural products is still in its infan ...
- Hu, Ting; Zhang, Jin‐Lan
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 351-372
- analytical chemistry; analytical methods; biofilm; biomarkers; energy; human diseases; lipid composition; lipids; quantitative analysis; statistical analysis; technology
- ... Lipids, which have a core function in energy storage, signalling and biofilm structures, play important roles in a variety of cellular processes because of the great diversity of their structural and physiochemical properties. Lipidomics is the large‐scale profiling and quantification of biogenic lipid molecules, the comprehensive study of their pathways and the interpretation of their physiologic ...