Jump to Main Content
- Maya, Fernando; Palomino Cabello, Carlos; Ghani, Milad; Turnes Palomino, Gemma; Cerdà, Víctor
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 262-287
- biomass; chromatography; coordination polymers; hydroxides; silicates; sorbents; zeolites
- ... This review provides an update on the implementation of emerging materials as sorbents for sample preparation in combination with chromatographic separation. We have focused on recent applications of metal–organic frameworks, layered double hydroxides, porous carbons obtained from polymers or biomass precursors, and silicates (clays and zeolites). The review is directed toward the strategies follo ...
- Wang, Yonghua; Rui, Min; Lu, Guanghua
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 180-194
- coordination polymers; graphene; magnetism; magnetite; pollutants; porosity; silica; solid phase microextraction; surface area; thermal stability; topology
- ... Metal–organic frameworks are promising materials in diverse analytical applications especially in sample pretreatment by virtue of their diverse structure topology, tunable pore size, permanent nanoscale porosity, high surface area, and good thermostability. According to hydrostability, metal–organic frameworks are divided into moisture‐sensitive and water‐stable types. In the actual applications, ...