Jump to Main Content
- Leghissa, Allegra; Hildenbrand, Zacariah L.; Schug, Kevin A.
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 398-415
- Cannabis; analytical methods; cannabinoids; chemical constituents of plants; drugs; instrumentation; metabolites; plant extracts; terpenoids; United States
- ... Cannabis has garnered a great deal of new attention in the past couple of years in the United States due to the increasing instances of its legalization for recreational use and indications for medicinal benefit. Despite a growing number of laboratories focused on cannabis analysis, the separation science literature pertaining to the determination of cannabis natural products is still in its infan ...
- Schejbal, Jan; Glatz, Zdeněk
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 323-335
- immobilized enzymes; drugs; automation; capillary electrophoresis; pharmacokinetics
- ... Enzymes play an essential role in many aspects of pharmaceutical research as drug targets, drug metabolizers, enzyme drugs and more. In this specific field, enzyme assays are required to meet a number of specific requirements, such as low cost, easy automation, and high reliability. The integration of an immobilized‐enzyme reactor to capillary electrophoresis represents a unique approach to fulfil ...