Jump to Main Content
- Caslavska, Jitka; Thormann, Wolfgang
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 303-322
- alcohol drinking; blood serum; capillary zone electrophoresis; cerebrospinal fluid; congenital abnormalities; genetic variation; glycosylation; humans; image analysis; instrumentation; iron; isoelectric focusing; monitoring; transferrin
- ... Work dealing with the monitoring of transferrin isoforms in human serum and other body fluids by capillary electrophoresis is reviewed. It comprises capillary zone electrophoresis and capillary isoelectric focusing efforts that led to the exploration and use of assays for the determination of carbohydrate‐deficient transferrin as a marker for excessive alcohol intake, genetic variants of transferr ...
- You, Xin; Qin, Hongqiang; Ye, Mingliang
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 248-261
- affinity chromatography; glycosylation; hydrazides; hydrophilic interaction chromatography; lectins; moieties; proteome; proteomics; serine; threonine; tyrosine
- ... O‐Glycosylation, which refers to the glycosylation of the hydroxyl group of side chains of Serine/Threonine/Tyrosine residues, is one of the most common post‐translational modifications. Compared with N‐linked glycosylation, O‐glycosylation is less explored because of its complex structure and relatively low abundance. Recently, O‐glycosylation has drawn more and more attention for its various fun ...