Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Yonghua; Rui, Min; Lu, Guanghua
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 180-194
- coordination polymers; graphene; magnetism; magnetite; pollutants; porosity; silica; solid phase microextraction; surface area; thermal stability; topology
- ... Metal–organic frameworks are promising materials in diverse analytical applications especially in sample pretreatment by virtue of their diverse structure topology, tunable pore size, permanent nanoscale porosity, high surface area, and good thermostability. According to hydrostability, metal–organic frameworks are divided into moisture‐sensitive and water‐stable types. In the actual applications, ...
- de Toffoli, Ana Lúcia; Maciel, Edvaldo Vasconcelos Soares; Fumes, Bruno Henrique; Lanças, Fernando Mauro
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 288-302
- graphene; graphene oxide; magnetism; microdialysis; physicochemical properties; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; pyrethrins; solid phase microextraction; sorbents; triazines
- ... The application of graphene‐based sorbents in sample preparation techniques has increased significantly since 2011. These materials have good physicochemical properties to be used as sorbent and have shown excellent results in different sample preparation techniques. Graphene and its precursor graphene oxide have been considered to be good candidates to improve the extraction and concentration of ...