Jump to Main Content
- Leghissa, Allegra; Hildenbrand, Zacariah L.; Schug, Kevin A.
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 398-415
- Cannabis; analytical methods; cannabinoids; chemical constituents of plants; drugs; instrumentation; metabolites; plant extracts; terpenoids; United States
- ... Cannabis has garnered a great deal of new attention in the past couple of years in the United States due to the increasing instances of its legalization for recreational use and indications for medicinal benefit. Despite a growing number of laboratories focused on cannabis analysis, the separation science literature pertaining to the determination of cannabis natural products is still in its infan ...
- Caslavska, Jitka; Thormann, Wolfgang
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 303-322
- alcohol drinking; blood serum; capillary zone electrophoresis; cerebrospinal fluid; congenital abnormalities; genetic variation; glycosylation; humans; image analysis; instrumentation; iron; isoelectric focusing; monitoring; transferrin
- ... Work dealing with the monitoring of transferrin isoforms in human serum and other body fluids by capillary electrophoresis is reviewed. It comprises capillary zone electrophoresis and capillary isoelectric focusing efforts that led to the exploration and use of assays for the determination of carbohydrate‐deficient transferrin as a marker for excessive alcohol intake, genetic variants of transferr ...