Jump to Main Content
- Pirok, Bob W.J.; Gargano, Andrea F.G.; Schoenmakers, Peter J.
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 68-98
- comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography; hydrophobicity; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; molecular weight; polymers; quantitative analysis; stereochemistry
- ... Online comprehensive two‐dimensional liquid chromatography has become an attractive option for the analysis of complex nonvolatile samples found in various fields (e.g. environmental studies, food, life, and polymer sciences). Two‐dimensional liquid chromatography complements the highly popular hyphenated systems that combine liquid chromatography with mass spectrometry. Two‐dimensional liquid chr ...
- PubMed Central:
- Špánik, Ivan; Machyňáková, Andrea
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 163-179
- chemical composition; dioxins; food safety; gas chromatography; magnetism; mass spectrometry; quantitative analysis; screening; volatile organic compounds
- ... Gas chromatography coupled to high‐resolution mass spectrometry is a powerful analytical method that combines excellent separation power of gas chromatography with improved identification based on an accurate mass measurement. These features designate gas chromatography with high‐resolution mass spectrometry as the first choice for identification and structure elucidation of unknown volatile and s ...