Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Feng‐Qing, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2017 v.40 no.1 pp. 49-80
- active ingredients; drugs; hydrophilic interaction chromatography; hydrophilicity; mass spectrometry; reversed-phase liquid chromatography; solubility; solvents
- ... Hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography, an alternative liquid chromatography mode, is of particular interest in separating hydrophilic and polar ionic compounds. Compared with traditional liquid chromatography techniques, hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography offers specific advantages mainly including: (1) relatively green and water‐soluble mobile phase composition, which enhances ...
- Yang, Feng‐Qing, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2017 v.40 no.12 pp. 2629-2637
- Edgeworthia gardneri; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; acetonitrile; acrylamides; adsorbents; adsorption; dimethyl sulfoxide; ethyl acetate; ethylene glycol; flowers; kaempferol; molecular imprinting; polymerization; polymers; rutin; scanning electron microscopy; solid phase extraction
- ... Nano‐sized molecularly imprinted polymers for tiliroside were successfully prepared by a precipitation polymerization method. Acrylamide, ethylene glycol dimethacrylate, azobisisobutyronitrile, and acetonitrile/dimethyl sulfoxide were used as functional monomer, cross‐linker, initiator, and porogen, respectively. The structural features and morphological characterization of tiliroside‐imprinted po ...