Jump to Main Content
- Walworth, Matthew J.; Connatser, R. Maggie; Sepaniak, Michael J.
- Journal of separation science 2009 v.32 no.17 pp. 2985-2992
- fluorometry; cadmium; pollution; personal care products; system optimization; teratogenicity; drinking water; United States
- ... Teratogenic, carcinogenic, and pervasive endocrine disrupting compounds (EDCs) in suspect water systems present an immediate threat to both the environment and potable water supplies. The US Environmental Protection Agency mandated research regarding suspect EDCs, personal care products, and pesticide pollution requires the use of suitable methods of analysis that can perform extraordinarily well ...
- Bagheri, Habib; Ghanbarnejad, Hadi; Khalilian, Faezeh
- Journal of separation science 2009 v.32 no.17 pp. 2912-2918
- cyfluthrin; cypermethrin; derivatization; desorption; detection limit; flumethrin; fluorescence; fluorometry; groundwater; high performance liquid chromatography; microextraction; pollutants; pyrethrins; river water; temperature
- ... A method based on direct immersion solid-phase microextraction (DI-SPME) coupled with high performance liquid chromatography combined with post-column photochemically induced fluorimetry derivatization and fluorescence detection (HPLC-PIF-FD) was developed to extract three pyrethroid insecticides, i.e. cyfluthrin, cypermethrin, and flumethrin from water samples. A sol-gel based coating fiber using ...