Jump to Main Content
- Yao, Ya-Tong; Song, Jia; Yu, Jing; Wang, Xiang-Feng; Hou, Feier; Zhang, Ai-Lan; Liu, Yuan; Han, Jie; Xie, Meng-Xia
- Journal of separation science 2009 v.32 no.17 pp. 2919-2927
- additives; dyes; gas chromatography; high performance liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; pastes; storage conditions; volatile compounds
- ... A novel approach for differentiation and dating of red ink entries of seals on documents was developed based on ion-pairing HPLC (IP-HPLC) and GC/MS. Sixty-nine red ink pastes of seals were collected and the chromatographic conditions for separation of the dye components by IP-HPLC and the volatile additives by GC/MS in the ink entries were optimized. According to the dye components and additives, ...
- Chen, Yuan-Chin; Wu, Hui-Fen
- Journal of separation science 2009 v.32 no.17 pp. 3013-3019
- agitation; detection limit; gas chromatography; ionization; isomers; mass spectrometry; microextraction; quantitative analysis; salt concentration; toluene; urine
- ... A dynamic liquid phase microextraction method using a revolving hollow fiber was demonstrated for coupling to GC/MS [using EI (electronic ionization) and selected ion monitor (SIM)] as a concentrating probe for rapid analysis and quantitative determination of five aromatic hydrocarbon isomers (cumene; propylbenzene; 2-ethyltoluene; 1,2,3-trimethylbenzene; and 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene) from biologica ...