Jump to Main Content
- Bagheri, Habib; Ghanbarnejad, Hadi; Khalilian, Faezeh
- Journal of separation science 2009 v.32 no.17 pp. 2912-2918
- cyfluthrin; cypermethrin; derivatization; desorption; detection limit; flumethrin; fluorescence; fluorometry; groundwater; high performance liquid chromatography; microextraction; pollutants; pyrethrins; river water; temperature
- ... A method based on direct immersion solid-phase microextraction (DI-SPME) coupled with high performance liquid chromatography combined with post-column photochemically induced fluorimetry derivatization and fluorescence detection (HPLC-PIF-FD) was developed to extract three pyrethroid insecticides, i.e. cyfluthrin, cypermethrin, and flumethrin from water samples. A sol-gel based coating fiber using ...
- Chen, Yuan-Chin; Wu, Hui-Fen
- Journal of separation science 2009 v.32 no.17 pp. 3013-3019
- agitation; detection limit; gas chromatography; ionization; isomers; mass spectrometry; microextraction; quantitative analysis; salt concentration; toluene; urine
- ... A dynamic liquid phase microextraction method using a revolving hollow fiber was demonstrated for coupling to GC/MS [using EI (electronic ionization) and selected ion monitor (SIM)] as a concentrating probe for rapid analysis and quantitative determination of five aromatic hydrocarbon isomers (cumene; propylbenzene; 2-ethyltoluene; 1,2,3-trimethylbenzene; and 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene) from biologica ...