Jump to Main Content
- Sharma, Upendra K.; Sharma, Nandini; Sinha, Arun K.; Kumar, Neeraj; Gupta, Ajai P.
- Journal of separation science 2009 v.32 no.20 pp. 3425-3431
- Vanilla planifolia, etc ; 4-hydroxybenzoic acid; flavor compounds; high performance liquid chromatography; pods; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; vanillic acid; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... In this study, two novel chromatographic methods based on monolithic column high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and ultra-performance liquid chromatography (UPLC) were developed for the ultrafast determination of principal flavor compounds namely vanillin, vanillic acid, p-hydroxybenzoic acid, and p-hydroxybenzaldehyde in ethanolic extracts of Vanilla planifolia pods. Good separation was ...
- Sharma, Upendra Kumar; Sharma, Nandini; Gupta, Ajai Prakash; Kumar, Vinod; Kumar Sinha, Arun
- Journal of separation science 2007 v.30 no.18 pp. 3174-3180
- Vanilla planifolia, etc ; acetic acid; aluminum; densitometry; isopropyl alcohol; liquid-liquid extraction; methanol; phenolic compounds; pods; quality control; silica gel; vanillin; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... A simple, fast and sensitive RP-HPTLC method is developed for simultaneous quantitative determination of vanillin and related phenolic compounds in ethanolic extracts of Vanilla planifolia pods. In addition to this, the applicability of accelerated solvent extraction (ASE) as an alternative to microwave-assisted extraction (MAE), ultrasound-assisted extraction (UAE) and Soxhlet extraction was also ...