Jump to Main Content
- Lan, Tao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.2 pp. 571-577
- alkaloids; countercurrent chromatography; ethyl acetate; ionic liquids; leaves; methanol; petroleum
- ... An effective high‐speed countercurrent chromatography method was successfully established by using ionic liquids as the modifier of the two‐phase solvent system. Adding a small amount of ionic liquids significantly shortens the separation time and improves the separation efficiency. The conditions of ionic‐liquid‐modified high‐speed countercurrent chromatography including solvent systems, types an ...
- Liu, Lan‐tao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2017 v.40 no.6 pp. 1396-1402
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; irradiation; microparticles; nitrogen; polymerization; polymers; scanning electron microscopy; silica; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy; uric acid
- ... We aim to develop novel photoresponsive surface molecularly imprinted polymer (SIMP) microspheres, an SiO₂‐SIMP, for the photocontrolled extraction of uric acid from biological samples. The SiO₂‐SMIP was prepared on silica microspheres by surface polymerization and characterized by using scanning electron microscopy, transmission electron microscopy, FTIR spectroscopy, thermogravimetric analysis, ...