Jump to Main Content
- Rodríguez-Gonzalo, Encarnación, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2010 v.33 no.15 pp. 2240-2249
- automation; detection limit; filtration; freezing; herbicides; humans; insecticides; metabolites; pollutants; urine; washing
- ... This work reports the development of a simple and automated method for the quantitative determination of several contaminants (triazine, phenylurea, and phenoxyacid herbicides; carbamate insecticides and industrial chemicals) and their metabolites in human urine with a simplified sample treatment. The method is based on the online coupling of an extraction column with RP LC separation-UV detection ...
- Rodríguez-Gonzalo, Encarnación, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2009 v.32 no.4 pp. 575-584
- European Union; capillary electrophoresis; detection limit; foods; herbicide residues; high performance liquid chromatography; liquid-liquid extraction; maximum residue limits; oases; pesticide law; potatoes; solvents; ultrasonics
- ... In the present work we address the development of a simple and effective method for the determination of triazine herbicide residues in horticultural products by CE in nonaqueous media (NACE). Potato samples were selected as a representative matrix of such foods with a nonfatty content. Isolation of the analytes from the sample matrix was accomplished by extraction with organic solvents, assisted ...