Jump to Main Content
- Armstrong, A.; Ling, E.J.; Stedman, R.; Kleinman, P.
- Journal of soil and water conservation 2011 v.66 no.5 pp. 337
- Conservation Reserve Program; agricultural land; attitudes and opinions; cities; conservation practices; farm structure; farmers; land policy; landowners; riparian buffers; water supply; watersheds; New York
- ... Despite widespread adoption of conservation practices by farmers in the Cannonsville watershed, part of the New York City water supply system, there is considerable resistance to riparian buffer practices of the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP). Traditional approaches to promoting CREP adoption, based on the adoption-diffusion model, were not effective in promoting CREP. We surveyed ...
- Weltz, Mark A.; Jolley, Leonard; Goodrich, Dave; Boykin, Ken; Nearing, Mark; Stone, Jeff; Guertin, Phil; Hernandez, Mariano; Spaeth, Ken; Pierson, Fred; Morris, Christo; Kepner, Bill
- Journal of soil and water conservation 2011 v.66 no.5 pp. 154A-162A
- rangelands; watersheds; watershed hydrology; hydrologic models; soil conservation; range management; Arizona