Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Guang‐Yan; Yang, Yong‐Ping
- Journal of systematics and evolution 2018 v.56 no.3 pp. 194-201
- Liriope; Miocene epoch; Ophiopogon; Paleogene period; Peliosanthes; Pliocene epoch; arid zones; biogeography; internal transcribed spacers; plateaus; China; South East Asia; Taiwan
- ... Ophiopogon Ker‐Gawl. (Ophiopogoneae, Asparagaceae) is a genus containing approximately 65 species distributed in East and Southeast Asia. The biogeographical history within the area is still poorly known. Divergence time estimation was used to infer the biogeographic history of Ophiopogon based on nuclear ribosomal internal transcribed spacer data from 33 Ophiopogon species, three Liriope Lour. sp ...
- Qian, Chaoju; Shi, Yong; Liu, Yuan; Yan, Xia; Ma, Xiao‐Fei
- Journal of systematics and evolution 2018 v.56 no.3 pp. 202-217
- Draba; Lepidium appelianum; chloroplast DNA; internal transcribed spacers; monophyly; statistical analysis; trees; China
- ... Brassicaceae, one of the most diverse and economically valuable plant families, is distributed all over the world. Previous studies have suggested that Brassicaceae originated and diversified in the Old World. In this study, the phylogenetic relationships of 17 tribes of Brassicaceae from the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau (QTP) and adjacent areas were investigated using nuclear ribosomal internal transcri ...