Jump to Main Content
- Qian, Chaoju; Shi, Yong; Liu, Yuan; Yan, Xia; Ma, Xiao‐Fei
- Journal of systematics and evolution 2018 v.56 no.3 pp. 202-217
- Draba; Lepidium appelianum; chloroplast DNA; internal transcribed spacers; monophyly; statistical analysis; trees; China
- ... Brassicaceae, one of the most diverse and economically valuable plant families, is distributed all over the world. Previous studies have suggested that Brassicaceae originated and diversified in the Old World. In this study, the phylogenetic relationships of 17 tribes of Brassicaceae from the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau (QTP) and adjacent areas were investigated using nuclear ribosomal internal transcri ...
- Smith, James F.; Mansfield, Donald H.; Stevens, McKayla; Sosa, Edgar; Feist, Mary Ann E.; Downie, Stephen R.; Plunkett, Gregory M.; Darrach, Mark
- Journal of systematics and evolution 2018 v.56 no.3 pp. 218-230
- Lomatium triternatum; cryptic species; monophyly; niches; phenotype; soil
- ... Species boundaries have traditionally been delimited by applying phenotypic characters to a morphological species concept. With an increased understanding of the complexities of speciation as a process, species concepts have proliferated while at the same time, the ability to gather greater numbers and types of molecular characters has expanded the means by which species can be delimited. Phylogen ...