Jump to Main Content
- Ye, Yuxuan; Kim, Seoung-Tae; Jeong, Jinhoon; Baik, Mu-Hyun; Buchwald, Stephen L.
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2019 v.141 no.9 pp. 3901-3909
- regioselectivity, etc ; Lewis acids; Lewis bases; alkylation; catalysts; copper; density functional theory; enantioselectivity; hydrides; indoles; ligands; organic chemistry; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Enantioenriched molecules bearing indole-substituted stereocenters form a class of privileged compounds in biological, medicinal, and organic chemistry. Thus, the development of methods for asymmetric indole alkylation is highly valuable in organic synthesis. Traditionally, achieving N-selectivity in indole alkylation reactions is a significant challenge, since there is an intrinsic preference for ...
- Zou, Xiaoliang; Zhao, Haonan; Li, Yinwu; Gao, Qian; Ke, Zhuofeng; Senmiao Xu,
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2019 v.141 no.13 pp. 5334-5342
- regioselectivity, etc ; acids; catalytic activity; chemical bonding; enantioselectivity; ligands; organic chemistry; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... Optically active organoboronic acids and their derivatives are an important family of target compounds in organic chemistry, catalysis, and medicinal chemistry. Yet there are rare asymmetric catalytic examples reported for the synthesis of these compounds via atom and step economic ways. Herein, we report a chelate-directed iridium-catalyzed asymmetric C(sp²)–H borylation of aromatic C–H bonds dir ...