Jump to Main Content
- Powers, Ian G.; Andjaba, John M.; Luo, Xuyi; Mei, Jianguo; Uyeda, Christopher
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2018 v.140 no.11 pp. 4110-4118
- dimerization, etc ; azides; bioactive compounds; byproducts; catalysts; chemical bonding; moieties; nickel; nitrogen; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Azoarenes are valuable chromophores that have been extensively incorporated as photoswitchable elements in molecular machines and biologically active compounds. Here, we report a catalytic nitrene dimerization reaction that provides access to structurally and electronically diverse azoarenes. The reaction utilizes aryl azides as nitrene precursors and generates only gaseous N₂ as a byproduct. By c ...
- Yuan, Shuai; Zhang, Peng; Zhang, Liangliang; Garcia-Esparza, Angel T.; Sokaras, Dimosthenis; Qin, Jun-Sheng; Feng, Liang; Day, Gregory S.; Chen, Wenmiao; Drake, Hannah F.; Elumalai, Palani; Madrahimov, Sherzod T.; Sun, Daofeng; Zhou, Hong-Cai
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2018 v.140 no.34 pp. 10814-10819
- dimerization, etc ; catalysts; catalytic activity; cobalt; coordination polymers; copper; ethylene; iron; ligands; manganese; metal ions; moieties; nickel; palladium; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) provide highly designable platforms to construct complex coordination architectures for targeted applications. Herein, we demonstrate that trans-coordinated metal centers with exposed equatorial positions can be placed in a MOF matrix. A Zr-based MOF, namely, PCN-160, was initially synthesized as a scaffold structure. Postsynthetic linker labilization was subsequent ...