Jump to Main Content
- Li, Chao, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2018 v.140 no.51 pp. 18009-18015
- Streptomyces alboflavus; antineoplastic activity; biosynthesis; chemical bonding; enzymes; in vitro studies; multigene family; mutants; peptides; regioselectivity; structure-activity relationships; tryptophan
- ... Alboflavusins (AFNs) are a group of cyclohexapeptides with moderate antibacterial and antitumor activities from Streptomyces alboflavus sp. 313. In vivo and in vitro studies proposed that AFNs are biosynthesized by a nonribosomal peptide synthetase machinery, and the 6-Cl-L-Trp precursor is supplied by a tryptophan halogenase gene located outside the afn gene cluster. Guided by the structure–activ ...
- Li, Chao, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2018 v.140 no.48 pp. 16711-16719
- bismuth; hydrogen; industrial applications; irradiation; light; nitrobenzenes; oxidation; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; quinones; solar radiation; thiols
- ... Photocatalytic organic conversions involving a hydrogen transfer (HT) step have attracted much attention, but the efficiency and selectivity under visible light irradiation still needs to be significantly enhanced. Here we have developed a noble metal-free, basic-site engineered bismuth oxybromide [Bi₂₄O₃₁Br₁₀(OH)δ] that can accelerate the photocatalytic HT step in both reduction and oxidation rea ...