Jump to Main Content
- Ma, Yunsheng; Matsuda, Ryotaro; Sato, Hiroshi; Hijikata, Yuh; Li, Liangchun; Kusaka, Shinpei; Foo, Mawlin; Xue, Fengfeng; Akiyama, George; Yuan, Rongxin; Kitagawa, Susumu
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2015 v.137 no.50 pp. 15825-15832
- X-ray diffraction; acetylene; adsorbents; adsorption; carbon dioxide; coordination polymers; ligands
- ... Direct observation of gas molecules confined in the nanospace of porous materials by single-crystal X-ray diffraction (SXRD) technique is significant because it leads to deep insight into the adsorption mechanism and the actual state of the adsorbents in molecular level. A recent study revealed that flexibility is one of the important factors to achieve periodic guest accommodation in the nanospac ...
- Jeon, Ie-Rang; Negru, Bogdan; Van Duyne, Richard P.; Harris, T. David
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2015 v.137 no.50 pp. 15699-15702
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; adsorption; electron transfer; hysteresis; ligands; magnetic materials; nitrogen; porous media; solvents; surface area
- ... The incorporation of tetraoxolene radical bridging ligands into a microporous magnetic solid is demonstrated. Metalation of the redox-active bridging ligand 2,5-dichloro-3,6-dihydroxy-1,4-benzoquinone (LH₂) with Feᴵᴵ affords the solid (Me₂NH₂)₂[Fe₂L₃]·2H₂O·6DMF. Analysis of X-ray diffraction, Raman spectra, and Mössbauer spectra confirm the presence of Feᴵᴵᴵ centers with mixed-valence ligands of ...