Jump to Main Content
- Li, Long, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2018 v.140 no.41 pp. 13335-13339
- DNA; binding capacity; blood serum; cellular microenvironment; circular dichroism spectroscopy; cytosine; energy transfer; oligonucleotides; pH; receptors; therapeutics
- ... Aptamers that recognize specific cells in a complex environment have emerged as invaluable molecular tools in bioanalysis and in the development of targeted therapeutics. The selective recognition of aptamers, however, can be compromised by the coexistence of target receptors on both target cells and other cells. To address this problem, we constructed a structure-switchable aptamer (SW-Apt) with ...
- Li, Long, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2017 v.139 no.15 pp. 5289-5292
- DNA; biocompatibility; cell communication; exosomes; genetic engineering; hybridization chain reaction; nanocarriers; nucleotide aptamers; proteins
- ... Exosomes are membrane-enclosed extracellular vesicles derived from cells, carrying biomolecules that include proteins and nucleic acids for intercellular communication. Owning to their advantages of size, structure, stability, and biocompatibility, exosomes have been used widely as natural nanocarriers for intracellular delivery of theranostic agents. Meanwhile, surface modifications needed to end ...
- PubMed Central: