Jump to Main Content
- Selli, Elena, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2015 v.137 no.17 pp. 5646-5649
- electrochemistry; electrolytes; nanopores; nanotubes; tungsten oxide
- ... We introduce the use of pure molten ortho-phosphoric acid (o-H₃PO₄) as an electrolyte for self-organizing electrochemistry. This electrolyte allows for the formation of self-organized oxide architectures (one-dimensional nanotubes, nanochannels, nanopores) on metals such as tungsten that up to now were regarded as very difficult to grow self-ordered anodic oxide structures. In this work, we show p ...
- Selli, Elena, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2018 v.140 no.43 pp. 14042-14045
- absorption; electrodes; electron transfer; electrons; spectroscopy; tungsten oxide; wavelengths
- ... The dynamics of photopromoted electrons in BiVO₄, WO₃, and WO₃/BiVO₄ heterojunction electrodes has been directly probed by transient absorption (TA) midinfrared (mid-IR) spectroscopy in the picosecond to microsecond time range. By comparison of the dynamics recorded with the two individual oxides at 2050 cm–¹ with that of the heterojunction system after excitation at different wavelengths, electro ...