Jump to Main Content
- Li, Minyong, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2016 v.138 no.12 pp. 3994-3997
- alcohols; alkynes; catalysts
- ... While gold-catalyzed homopropargyl alcohol cyclization is a known process, a triazole-gold catalyst prevented the intramolecular cyclization in the presence of terminal alkynes. As a result, an intermolecular addition to an alkyne was achieved. A sequential 1,6-enyne cycloisomerization gave the unusual 2,3-dihydrooxepine, which revealed another new reaction path. Diels–Alder reaction of oxepine fo ...
- Li, Minyong, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2017 v.139 no.13 pp. 4659-4662
- DNA; chromatin; epigenetics; genetic code; genome; mammals; oxidation
- ... The Ten-eleven translocation (TET) family of 5-methylcytosine (5mC) dioxygenases catalyze the conversion of 5mC into 5-hydroxymethylcytosine (5hmC) and further oxidized species to promote active DNA demethylation. Here we engineered a split-TET2 enzyme to enable temporal control of 5mC oxidation and subsequent remodeling of epigenetic states in mammalian cells. We further demonstrate the use of th ...
- PubMed Central: