Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Mingwei; Wei, Junmin; Chen, Wei; Yang, Xin; Cui, Hongyuan; Zhu, Sainan; ,
- Journal of the American College of Nutrition 2017 v.36 no.5 pp. 357-363
- body mass index; cities; females; hospitals; males; malnutrition; nutritional status; patients; risk; risk screening; screening; China
- ... Objective : The objective of this study was to assess nutritional risk and status of Chinese hospitalized patients at admission and discharge and relations with clinical outcomes. Methods : A prospective, nationwide, multicenter study was conducted from June to September 2014 in 34 large hospitals in 18 cities in China. Patients ≥ 18 years with a hospital stay of 7–30 days were recruited. Anthropo ...
- Andrade, Lucia; Zazpe, Itziar; Santiago, Susana; Carlos, Silvia; Bes-Rastrollo, Maira; Martínez-González, Miguel-Angel
- Journal of the American College of Nutrition 2017 v.36 no.5 pp. 319-329
- Mediterranean diet; body mass index; confidence interval; eating habits; fat intake; females; food frequency questionnaires; healthy diet; meat; middle-aged adults; odds ratio; pastries; physical activity; snacks; sweets
- ... Objective : The objective of this study was to assess the within-subject longitudinal changes in self-perceived healthy eating attitudes after 10 years of follow-up and to identify predictors of long-term changes in a middle-aged adult cohort. Methods : Four thousand five hundred seventy-two participants completed a validated food frequency questionnaire (FFQ) at baseline and after 10 years of fol ...