Jump to Main Content
- Erhan, S.Z.; Bagby, M.O.
- Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society 1991 v.68 no.9 pp. 635
- soybean oil; sunflower oil; safflower oil; cottonseed oil; rapeseed oil; physicochemical properties; printing inks
- ... Our objectives for this study were to produce vegetable oil-based printing ink vehicles that did not require any petroleum components, which meet or exceed industry standards for rub-off resistance, viscosity and tackiness for a variety of printing applications. These objectives were satisfactorily met. Vehicles were completely compatible with carbon black, making them suitable for black ink formu ...
- Erciyes, A.T.; Dandik, L.; Erkal, F.S.
- Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society 1991 v.68 no.9 pp. 642-645
- castor oil; sunflower oil; linseed oil; Ecballium elaterium; seed oils; drying oils; fatty acids; fatty acid esters; esterification; pyrolysis; degradation; catalysts; kinetics