Jump to Main Content
- Kim, Jane Paik; Lu, Wenbin; Sit, Tony; Ying, Zhiliang
- Journal of the American Statistical Association 2013 v.108 no.501 pp. 217-227
- data collection; equations; models; variance
- ... We propose a unified estimation method for semiparametric linear transformation models under general biased sampling schemes. The new estimator is obtained from a set of counting process-based unbiased estimating equations, developed through introducing a general weighting scheme that offsets the sampling bias. The usual asymptotic properties, including consistency and asymptotic normality, are es ...
- PubMed Central:
- Naranjo, Arlene; Trindade, A. Alexandre; Casella, George
- Journal of the American Statistical Association 2013 v.108 no.501 pp. 202-216
- algorithms; data collection; elderly; equations; lung function; models; patients; statistics
- ... This article proposes an extended state-space model for accommodating multivariate panel data. The novel aspect of this contribution is an adjustment to the classical model for multiple subjects that allows missingness in the covariates in addition to the responses. Missing covariate data are handled by a second state-space model nested inside the first to represent unobserved exogenous informatio ...