Jump to Main Content
- Galvao, Antonio F., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of the American Statistical Association 2015 v.110 no.512 pp. 1528-1542
- Monte Carlo method; birth weight; dose response; models; mothers; weight gain
- ... This article studies identification, estimation, and inference of general unconditional treatment effects models with continuous treatment under the ignorability assumption. We show identification of the parameters of interest, the dose–response functions, under the assumption that selection to treatment is based on observables. We propose a semiparametric two-step estimator, and consider estimati ...
- Galvao, Antonio F., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of the American Statistical Association 2013 v.108 no.503 pp. 1075-1089
- African Americans; Monte Carlo method; Whites; equations; models; United States
- ... This article investigates estimation of censored quantile regression (QR) models with fixed effects. Standard available methods are not appropriate for estimation of a censored QR model with a large number of parameters or with covariates correlated with unobserved individual heterogeneity. Motivated by these limitations, the article proposes estimators that are obtained by applying fixed effects ...