Jump to Main Content
- Risselada, Marijie; Mathews, Kyle G.; Griffith, Emily
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2015 v.247 no.2 pp. 184-189
- biopsy, etc ; body condition; dogs; excision; histopathology; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; patients; resection; shrinkage; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... ObjectiveâTo compare preplanned lateral surgical margins and measured lateral histologic margins for cutaneous and subcutaneous mast cell tumor (MCT) resections in dogs. DesignâRetrospective case series. Sampleâ51 biopsy specimens from dogs (n = 46) with MCTs. ProceduresâAll canine patients that underwent curative-intent surgical resection of cutaneous or subcutaneous MCTs from January 1, ...
- Hawley, Melissa M.; Johnson, Lynelle R.; Johnson, Eric G.; Pascoe, Peter J.; Murphy, Brian G.
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2015 v.247 no.11 pp. 1303-1308
- biopsy, etc ; anesthetics; blood serum; dogs; etiology; females; gastroesophageal reflux; histopathology; morbidity; mortality; opacity; patients; pneumonia; radiography; regrowth; resection; risk; spaying; ultrasonography; urinalysis; vomiting; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Case Description—A 1.5-year-old spayed female Bernese Mountain Dog was examined for a 6-month history of intermittent vomiting, regurgitation, wheezing, and coughing. Initially, a diagnosis of gastroesophageal reflux disease with secondary aspiration pneumonitis was made but clinical signs did not resolve with treatment. Clinical Findings—Thoracic and cervical radiography and CT revealed a sessile ...