Jump to Main Content
- Rozanski, Elizabeth A., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2014 v.245 no.6 pp. 677-683
- German Shepherd; Labrador Retriever; blood transfusion; disease course; dogs; e-mail; factor VIII; hemophilia; hemorrhage; males; medicine; prediction; prognosis; surgery; surveys; vaccination
- ... Objective-To evaluate the clinical course of dogs with hemophilia A (factor VIII deficiency) and to determine whether factor VIII coagulant activity (FVIII:C) was associated with severity of clinical signs and outcome. Design-Survey study. Sample-Respondent information for 39 client-owned dogs with FVIII deficiency. Procedures-Information was obtained via a survey distributed to the American Colle ...
- Rozanski, Elizabeth A., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2014 v.245 no.1 pp. 113-117
- Greyhound; blood pressure; brain; coagulation; confidence interval; diagnostic techniques; dogs; hypertension; magnetic resonance imaging; retrospective studies; stroke
- ... Objective-To determine the prevalence of ischemic stroke in Greyhounds and determine whether affected dogs had coagulation abnormalities and hypertension. Design-Multi-institutional, retrospective study. Animals- 21 dogs. Procedures- Medical records (including diagnostic testing results) and MRI images of the brain were reviewed for Greyhounds with ischemic stroke that had been evaluated at 4 inst ...