Jump to Main Content
- Duarte, P.C.; Morley, P.S.; Traub-Dargatz, J.L.; Creekmore, L.H.
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2008 v.232 no.2 pp. 249
- risk factors; vesicular stomatitis; Vesiculovirus; horses; environmental factors; horse diseases; disease outbreaks; epidemiological studies; grasslands; pastures; insect control; surface water; animal housing; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
- ... To identify factors associated with development of vesicular stomatitis (VS). Case-control study. 138 livestock premises and 118 horses suspected of having VS in Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado. Premises with >or= 1 animal with clinical signs and laboratory confirmation of infection were classified as case premises. Premises where laboratory confirmation results were negative were control premises ...
- Crews, L.J.; Feeney, D.A.; Jessen, C.R.; Newman, A.B.; Sharkey, L.C.
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2008 v.232 no.2 pp. 222-227
- dogs; dog diseases; blastomycosis; lungs; medical treatment; Blastomyces dermatitidis; disease diagnosis; diagnostic techniques; drug therapy; radiography; bacterial pneumonia; mixed infection; immunodiffusion tests; antifungal agents; respiratory tract diseases; mortality