Jump to Main Content
- Kirby, Alanna T.; Traub-Dargatz, Josie L.; Hill, Ashley E.; Kogan, Lori R.; Morley, Paul S.; Heird, James C.
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2010 v.237 no.10 pp. 1166-1172
- animal housing, etc ; horses; horse diseases; infectious diseases; disease transmission; surveys; questionnaires; biosecurity; animal care; therapeutics; quarantine; validity; statistical analysis; reference standards; disease control programs; Colorado; Show all 16 Subjects
- Duarte, P.C.; Morley, P.S.; Traub-Dargatz, J.L.; Creekmore, L.H.
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2008 v.232 no.2 pp. 249
- animal housing, etc ; risk factors; vesicular stomatitis; Vesiculovirus; horses; environmental factors; horse diseases; disease outbreaks; epidemiological studies; grasslands; pastures; insect control; surface water; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... To identify factors associated with development of vesicular stomatitis (VS). Case-control study. 138 livestock premises and 118 horses suspected of having VS in Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado. Premises with >or= 1 animal with clinical signs and laboratory confirmation of infection were classified as case premises. Premises where laboratory confirmation results were negative were control premises ...