Jump to Main Content
- Rozanski, Elizabeth A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2017 v.250 no.12 pp. 1413-1418
- Canine distemper virus; Carnivore protoparvovirus 1; antibodies; blood serum; disease control; dogs; guidelines; hemagglutination; infectious diseases; neutralization; observational studies; seroprevalence; vaccination
- ... OBJECTIVE To determine the prevalence of dogs hospitalized in an intensive care unit (ICU) with serum antibody titers against canine distemper virus (CDV) and canine parvovirus (CPV). DESIGN Prospective observational study. ANIMALS 80 dogs. PROCEDURES Dogs hospitalized in an ICU for > 12 hours between February 1 and June 1, 2015, that had at least 0.25 mL of serum left over from diagnostic testing ...
- Rozanski, Elizabeth A., et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2009 v.235 no.11 pp. 1319-1325
- dogs; dog diseases; respiratory tract diseases; breathing; etiology; complications; respiratory system; signs and symptoms (animals and humans); congestive heart failure; disease diagnosis; diagnostic techniques; bioassays; blood serum; biomarkers; peptides; chemical concentration; hematologic tests; reference standards; validity