Jump to Main Content
- Rozanski, Elizabeth A., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2014 v.245 no.6 pp. 677-683
- German Shepherd; Labrador Retriever; blood transfusion; disease course; dogs; e-mail; factor VIII; hemophilia; hemorrhage; males; medicine; prediction; prognosis; surgery; surveys; vaccination
- ... Objective-To evaluate the clinical course of dogs with hemophilia A (factor VIII deficiency) and to determine whether factor VIII coagulant activity (FVIII:C) was associated with severity of clinical signs and outcome. Design-Survey study. Sample-Respondent information for 39 client-owned dogs with FVIII deficiency. Procedures-Information was obtained via a survey distributed to the American Colle ...
- Rozanski, Elizabeth A., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2009 v.235 no.1 pp. 58-60
- dogs; dog diseases; cats; cat diseases; diseases and disorders (animals and humans); veterinary medicine; first aid; medical treatment; disease course; death; anthropogenic activities; human behavior; sports; human-animal relations; pets; animal well-being; epidemiological studies; statistical analysis; United States