Jump to Main Content
- Duff, Maura E.; Specht, Andrew J.; Torres, Ahmira R.; Cuypers, May-li
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2017 v.251 no.1 pp. 80-83
- thoracic cavity, etc ; blood proteins; blood serum; cats; echocardiography; females; heart diseases; high pressure treatment; hypoalbuminemia; kidneys; laparotomy; lymphocytes; spaying; ureter; urine; veterinary medicine; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... CASE DESCRIPTION A 3-year-old spayed female Bengal cat was evaluated because of a history of bilateral pleural effusion and hydronephrosis of the right kidney. CLINICAL FINDINGS Cytologic analysis of a pleural fluid sample revealed characteristics of a pure transudate with a high percentage of lymphocytes. Results of fluid biochemical testing were not consistent with urine or chyle. Serum biochemi ...
- Talavera, Jesus; Agut, Amalia; Fernandez del Palacio, Josefa; Martinez, Carlos M.; Seva, Juan I.
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2009 v.234 no.10 pp. 1299-1302
- thoracic cavity, etc ; sarcoma; animal pathology; drug therapy; disease course; cats; respiratory tract diseases; mammary neoplasms (animal); metastasis; pulmonary artery; surgery; omentum; cat diseases; pleura; aorta; case studies; lymph nodes; signs and symptoms (animals and humans); disease diagnosis; Show all 19 Subjects