Jump to Main Content
- Mansor, Shattri Bin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing 2013 v.41 no.4 pp. 797-806
- algorithms; case studies; habitats; reflectance; remote sensing; Persian Gulf
- ... Diffuse attenuation coefficient (k d) is a critical parameter for benthic habitat mapping using remotely sensed data. This research attempted to develop a new approach to estimate k d in blue and green bands of QuickBird satellite image based on the integration of Lyzenga’s method and updated NASA-k d ⁴⁹⁰ algorithm. To do this, the Lyzenga’s method was utilized to determine the ratio of k d in dif ...
- Mansor, Shattri, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing 2013 v.41 no.2 pp. 405-416
- case studies; decision making; developed countries; issues and policy; land use; models; remote sensing; spatial data; transportation; urban areas; urbanization; Yemen
- ... Sana’a the metropolitan capital of Yemen, has experienced rapid spatial growth and uncontrolled development for decades. In the absence of a means to forecast and predict urban growth trends, planning and urban policy decisions have been found wanting. In this study the SLEUTH (Slope, landuse, exclusion, urban extent, transportation and hillshade) model which has been widely and successfully appli ...