Jump to Main Content
- Gonçalves, Flávio B.; Gamerman, Dani
- Journal of the Royal Statistical Society 2018 v.80 no.1 pp. 157-175
- normal distribution, etc ; Bayesian theory; Markov chain; algorithms; equations; models; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... We present a novel inference methodology to perform Bayesian inference for spatiotemporal Cox processes where the intensity function depends on a multivariate Gaussian process. Dynamic Gaussian processes are introduced to enable evolution of the intensity function over discrete time. The novelty of the method lies on the fact that no discretization error is involved despite the non‐tractability of ...
- Zhu, Yunzhang; Li, Lexin
- Journal of the Royal Statistical Society 2018 v.80 no.5 pp. 927-950
- normal distribution, etc ; algorithms; business enterprises; equations; graphs; magnetic resonance imaging; models; probability; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Matrix‐valued data, where the sampling unit is a matrix consisting of rows and columns of measurements, are emerging in numerous scientific and business applications. Matrix Gaussian graphical models are a useful tool to characterize the conditional dependence structure of rows and columns. We employ non‐convex penalization to tackle the estimation of multiple graphs from matrix‐valued data under ...