Jump to Main Content
- Xue, Shuxia; Sun, Jinsheng; Xu, Wei
- Journal of the World Aquaculture Society 2018 v.49 no.3 pp. 540-550
- Paralichthys olivaceus, etc ; Edwardsiella tarda; Scophthalmus maximus; Vibrio alginolyticus; abdomen; aquaculture; bacteria; flounder; genes; heat shock proteins; kidneys; lethal dose 50; liver; pathogens; polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; turbot; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Swollen abdomen disease (SAD) seriously threatens the aquaculture of turbots and flounders. Two dominant bacterial strains, FS1 and FS2, were isolated from the livers and kidneys of fish with diagnosed SAD. Applications of biochemical analyses, sequence analyses of 16S ribosomal RNA gene and heat shock protein 60 gene revealed two distinct pathogenic bacterial species, Edwardsiella tarda and Vibri ...
- Khosravi, Sanaz; Bui, Hien Thi Dieu; Herault, Mikaël; Fournier, Vincent; Kim, Kyoung‐Duck; Lee, Bong‐Joo; Kim, Kang‐Woong; Lee, Kyeong‐Jun
- Journal of the World Aquaculture Society 2018 v.49 no.5 pp. 897-911
- Paralichthys olivaceus, etc ; Edwardsiella tarda; bacterial infections; dietary supplements; digestibility; disease resistance; enterocytes; experimental diets; feed conversion; fish meal; flounder; goblet cells; growth performance; health status; histology; hydrolysates; immunoglobulins; ingredients; innate immunity; juveniles; krill; lysozyme; protein hydrolysates; respiratory burst; satiety; shrimp; soy protein concentrate; Show all 27 Subjects
- ... An 11‐wk feeding trial was conducted to evaluate three different protein hydrolysates as feed ingredients in high‐plant‐protein diets for juvenile olive flounder. Five experimental diets were fed to juvenile olive flounder to examine the effect of three different protein hydrolysates on growth performance, innate immunity, and disease resistance against bacterial infection. A basal fishmeal (FM)‐b ...