Jump to Main Content
- Salinas, M.R.; Garijo, J.; Pardo, F.; Zalacain, A.; Alonso, G.L.
- Journal of the science of food and agriculture 2005 v.85 no.9 pp. 1527-1536
- wines; winemaking; wine grapes; maceration; temperature; food quality; color; phenolic compounds; food composition; volatile organic compounds
- ... Prefermentative maceration for 8 h at 5, 10 and 15 degrees C was used to make rose wines, and changes in their colour (colour intensity (CI), tone and CIELAB parameters), phenolic compounds (classic indices and individual compounds) and volatile compounds (major and minor) were monitored from the must stage to wines until 6 months after bottling. The 15 degrees C maceration temperature provided wi ...
- Gul, M.; Yoruk, M.A.; Macit, M.; Esenbuga, N.; Karaoglu, M.; Aksakal, V.; Aksu, M.I.
- Journal of the science of food and agriculture 2005 v.85 no.9 pp. 1439-1443
- lambs; males; lamb feeding; Awassi; Vicia sativa; seeds; plant source protein; liveweight gain; finishing; lamb meat; meat quality; color; carcass characteristics; pH; feed intake; feed conversion
- ... The experiment was carried out to evaluate the effect of common vetch seed (CVS), used at various levels (0, 15 and 25%), as a protein source in diets replacing different proportion of barley, wheat bran and soybean meal on fattening performance, carcass and meat quality characteristics of Awassi male lambs at approximately 8 months of age. The lambs were divided into three treatment groups, T1 (c ...