Jump to Main Content
- Poyrazoglu, E.S.; Yemis, O.; Kadakal, C.; Artik, N.
- Journal of the science of food and agriculture 2005 v.85 no.9 pp. 1435-1438
- cultivars; seeds; Capsicum annuum; capsaicin; Capsicum frutescens; high performance liquid chromatography; food composition; peppers; Turkey (country)
- ... In this research the major pungent components of chilli peppers, namely capsaicin, dihydrocapsaicin and nordihydrocapsaicin, were determined by high-performance liquid chromatography. Chilli pepper varieties Maras, Sus, Cin and Isot were collected from different regions (Maras and Urfa) of Turkey. Capsaicin, dihydrocapsaicin and nordihydrocapsaicin contents of Maras peppers were 0.81-1.42, 0.38-0. ...
- Kumar, V.; Rani., A.; Rajapl, S.; Srivastava, G.; Ramesh, A.; Joshi, O.M.
- Journal of the science of food and agriculture 2005 v.85 no.9 pp. 1523-1526
- Glycine max; soybeans; genotype; cultivars; phytic acid; soy flour; food composition; geographical variation; soil fertility; soil chemical properties; genotype-environment interaction; India
- ... Phytic acid, the heat-stable anti-nutritional factor, was determined in 80 cultivars/strains of Indian soybean to identify genotypes that possess low concentrations of phytic acid. Variation of values of 28.6-46.4 g kg(-1) soy flour was observed. Information on the influence of growing locations with widely differing soil types on phytic acid content being scarce, phytic acid in the mature dry see ...