Jump to Main Content
- Gomez, E.; Ledbetter, C.A.
- Journal of the science of food and agriculture 1997 v.74 no.4 pp. 541
- acidity, etc ; Prunus armeniaca; Prunus salicina; ripening; volatile compounds; odors; hybrids; interspecific hybridization; alcohols; lactones; brix; color; crop quality; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Optimum fruit quality depends upon a number of factors, including fruit developmental stage at harvest. The volatile constituents present in apricot fruit and plumcot accession P251-002 during three different developmental stages have been studied, as well as some physical characteristics such as weight, firmness, degree Brix, titratable acidity and flesh and skin colour. The volatile compounds be ...
- Cubillos Bojacá, Andrés F; García Muñoz, María C; Calvo Salamanca, Ana M; Carvajal Rojas, Guillermo H; Tarazona‐Díaz, Martha P
- Journal of the science of food and agriculture 2019 v.99 no.13 pp. 5910-5917
- titratable acidity, etc ; beverage industry; clones; cocoa beans; color; firmness; fruits; pH; pulp; seed moisture; seed weight; total soluble solids; water content; Colombia; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Colombia is known for its production of fine and aromatic cocoa; however, the lack of homogeneity in the ripeness stage of cocoa fruit affects the final quality of cocoa beans. Therefore, the aim of this work was to identify parameters that can be use as indicators of ripeness in cocoa fruit in order to homogenize the characteristics of raw cocoa used in the production of cocoa‐product ...
- PubMed Central: