Jump to Main Content
- Kellihan, Heidi B.; Waller, Kenneth R.; Pinkos, Alyssa; Steinberg, Howard; Bates, Melissa L.
- Journal of veterinary cardiology 2015 v.17 no.3 pp. 182-191
- citrates; dogs; dyspnea; edema; etiology; fibrosis; heart; heart failure; heart valve diseases; hypertension; patients; pneumonia; radiography; syncope; therapeutics
- ... To describe clinical canine patients with naturally occurring pulmonary hypertension and radiographic pulmonary alveolar infiltrates before and after treatment with sildenafil.Ten client-owned dogs.A retrospective analysis of dogs with echocardiographically-determined pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary alveolar infiltrates on thoracic radiographs was performed before (PRE) and after (POST) silde ...
- Sleeper, Meg M.; Maczuzak, Meredith E.; Bender, Susan J.
- Journal of veterinary cardiology 2015 v.17 no.3 pp. 229-236
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel; dogs; dyspnea; echocardiography; electrocardiography; embolism; heart failure; legs; males; myocardial infarction; necropsy; prognosis; radiography
- ... A 10-year-old male neutered cavalier King Charles Spaniel with a 1-year history of degenerative mitral valve disease presented for dyspnea and severe weakness. He was diagnosed with congestive heart failure, systolic dysfunction, presumptive myocardial infarction and a left atrial thrombus based on thoracic radiographs, electrocardiogram and echocardiographic findings. Clinical signs also suggeste ...