Jump to Main Content
- Mack, Rebekah M.; Staiger, Benjamin; Langlois, Daniel K.; Mehler, Stephen J.; Lam, Nathaniel; Moore, Trevor; Brown, Andrew; Beal, Matthew W.
- Journal of veterinary emergency and critical care 2016 v.26 no.5 pp. 646-653
- Beagle; abdomen; adults; anesthetics; catheters; dogs; endoscopy; hospitals; inflammation; integument; jejunum; males; patients
- ... OBJECTIVE: To develop and describe a technique for percutaneous radiologic gastrojejunostomy tube placement in the dog. DESIGN: Prospective technique development study. SETTING: University teaching hospital. ANIMALS: Six healthy adult male Beagles. INTERVENTIONS: Following anesthetic induction, fluoroscopic and ultrasound guidance were used to identify an appropriate gastropexy site on the left la ...
- Dixon‐Jimenez, Amy C.; Brainard, Benjamin M.; Brooks, Marjory B.; Nie, Ben; Arnold, Robert D.; Loper, Daniel; Abrams, Jessica C.; Rapoport, Gregg S.
- Journal of veterinary emergency and critical care 2016 v.26 no.5 pp. 619-629
- adults; adverse effects; anticoagulant activity; blood; blood sampling; cats; clinical trials; coagulation; cross-over studies; dose response; drugs; females; heart diseases; hemorrhage; high performance liquid chromatography; hospitals; males; people; pharmacodynamics; pharmacokinetics; prothrombin; tandem mass spectrometry; thromboplastin
- ... OBJECTIVES: To determine the pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of rivaroxaban (RVX), in healthy cats and to evaluate the clinicopathologic effects of various plasma RVX concentrations within target therapeutic ranges established for people. DESIGN: Prospective randomized cross‐over study performed between July 2013 and November 2014. SETTING: Veterinary university teaching hospital. ANIMALS: S ...